A collection of practical financial tips, calculators, tools, and resources for you.
Managing your money doesn’t have to be difficult – all you need are the right tools. Whether you’re looking for ways to save, reduce your debt, or just want to balance your checkbook, the tools you need are at your fingertips:
- 7 Steps to Better Money Management
- 8 Simple Steps for Balancing your Checkbook
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- Effective Strategies for Saving
- Money Management Checklist
- Personal Budget Planner
Identity Theft Prevention Program
This is a free digital program to help educate you about identity theft and what you can do to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim. This self-study program is made possible through a partnership with the Indiana Bankers Association and the Indiana Attorney General’s Office.
CDARS® – the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®
This is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar CD deposits and to earn rates that may compare favorably to Treasuries and money market mutual funds. View this short video to learn how CDARS works.
- Reg CC Funds Availability Disclosure
- Reg E Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure
- Truth in Savings Disclosure
- Digital Banking Agreement and Disclosure
- Conducting Your Transactions Online
- Business Continuity Plan Disclosure Statement