My $ Manager
Manage your money wisely
My $ Manager is a free program through our Digital Banking. Through the program you can create a budget, make a goal, and set alerts to help you manage your money wisely!
My $ Manager FAQs
Want to know more about how My $ Manager works? Read our FAQs to find out. And if you have additional questions, give us a call or stop in and we’ll be glad to help you!
My $ Manager provides you the tools to help successfully manage and track your finances. You can create a budget, monitor expenses, and set goals. We’ll also allow you to track your upcoming bills and incomes, and enable you to view all your accounts in one convenient location. My $ Manager can help you in tangible ways to improve your overall financial health.
Login to your digital banking account and go to the main menu to click on My $ Manager. Once you are taken to the external page you can:
- Add additional accounts from other financial institutions to view all your accounts in one place.
- Customize the ‘tag’ names on your transactions to get the most accurate financial picture.
- Set up monthly Spending Targets within the ‘Budget’ area to organize your tagged transactions.
- Use ‘Cashflow’ to track regular incomes and bills.
- Create specific financial targets under the ‘Goals’ tab.
Budgets use ‘Spending Targets’ to track variable expenses. Budgets always run from the first to the last day of each month. Spending Targets are automatically color-coded based on your spending progress.
Alerts are personalized notifications sent to your email and/or mobile device which help you keep track of your account activity. Be alerted of upcoming bills, monitor account balances to avoid fees, and review transactions of a certain amount or from a particular store.
- Click on ‘Alerts’.
- Click on ‘ADD AN ALERT’ to get started.
- Choose your Alert type:
- Account Balance
- Spending Target Exceeded
- Goal Progress
- Bill Reminder
- Large Transaction
- Specific Store Purchase
- Enter the appropriate values as prompted (i.e. account, amount, percentage)
- Choose the Alert Option(s):
- Text Message
- All of your My $ Manager alerts will appear on the Dashboard once they have been triggered.
- Click ‘ADD ALERT’.
Please keep in mind that there is often a slight delay between triggering an alert and receiving it, as we have to wait until a transaction is posted to send a related alert.