Banking that caters to you!
Life is already busy enough, so your banking needs shouldn’t have to fit our schedule. That’s why at Crossroads Bank, we provide a variety of digital banking tools so you can easily manage your money from just about anywhere. We’re committed to making banking more convenient for our customers. For a bank that fits your busy lifestyle, choose Crossroads Bank.
- PIN/3D Touch Authentication – Use a PIN or your device’s authentication feature (Touch ID/Face ID) to log in to your online banking.
- Debit Card On/Off – Disable and enable your Crossroads Bank debit card at any time. You will still need to notify the bank if a new card needs to be ordered, or if there is fraud on your account.
- A2A/P2P/C2C – Transfer money to a checking account you own at another financial institution (A2A), transfer money to someone – does not have to be a Crossroads Bank customer (P2P), or transfer money to a fellow Crossroads Bank customer (C2C)!
- Profile Update – Update information, such as email address, home address and phone number.
- Other – View check and deposit images, attach pictures to transactions and easily change your password. Everything that’s available on the desktop is available on the app, plus many other great enhancements!
Digital Banking & Bill Pay
Convenience and simplicity at your fingertips. With secure 24-hour access you can check account balances, see which checks have cleared, transfer funds, generate transaction history reports, and download statements. You can even pay all of your bills in one simple spot.
- 24-hour access to your accounts
- View transaction details
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View E-Statements
- Deposit checks via your phone’s camera
- Get directions to ATM and branch locations
- Select “Enroll” to get started.
- Follow the prompts to complete your digital banking enrollment.
Learn more about Digital Banking by reading our FAQs.
E-statements let you save time and paper – convenient, secure, and quick! Securely access your statements anytime through your digital banking account. Need help setting up E-Statements? View our step-by-step instructions.
Voice Banking – Access Plus Phone Line
260-563-0466 or 888-797-9922 When you are without internet access, take advantage of our Access Plus Phone Line. With a touch-tone phone and your personal identification number (PIN), you can:
- Access your accounts and check balances
- Determine which checks have cleared
- Confirm the date and amount of your last deposit
- Transfer funds between accounts
Need help setting up telephone banking? View our step-by-step instructions.
Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
A debit card from Crossroads comes with so much more than a convenient way to make purchases and access your accounts. Your transactions are continuously monitored 24/7 by our fraud monitoring systems. If we notice suspicious activity or suspect a fraudulent transaction on your account, you may be notified by the following:
- A text message alert, which will come from 877-230-3179
- An automated phone call, which will come from 877-230-3179
If you notice unusual activity on your account, you can contact our Fraud Alert Department 24/7 and speak to a fraud specialist directly at 800-889-5280 Questions on any of our E-Banking services? Contact Us